BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, October 21, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, September 16, 2019.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 09/06/19 in the amount of $137,527.84 and for 09/20/19 in the amount of $153,838.79.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of September 2019.
- Approve to transfer $350,000.00 from General Fund to Public Safety.
- Authorize the Director of Public Safety to sell 12 rolls of older 5” hose to Spring Arbor Township for $1,200
- Authorize the Director of Public Safety to upgrade the In-Car Video System to Axon Fleet 2 and add cameras to Violent Crime Vehicle and Rescue Vehicles at a cost of $10,331.60, as recommended by the Technology Committee
- Approve conditional use request (case# 1507) for single family dwelling in a multi-family zoning district for parcel# 000-08-32-202-041-001 and 000-08-32-202-041-002; requested by Dan Dullock.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Motion to Approve Resolution #16-2019-1021 Salary Resolution for Position of Clerk.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #17-2019-1021 Salary Resolution for Position of Supervisor.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #18-2019-1021 Salary Resolution for Position of Treasurer.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #19-2019-1021 Salary Resolution to Establish Blackman Charter Township Trustee Salary.
- Motion to Approve Purchase of Imagecast Precinct Tabulator for Elections in the amount $4,395.
- Motion to Approve Ray Printing for printing of Winter tax bills, Newsletter and postage and not to exceed $4,622,.
- Motion to Approve Allen Brothers Fencing for Dog run at park in the amount $10,375.
- Appoint Diane Donaldson to the Blackman Local Development Finance Authority term ending 3/2022.
- Appoint Diane Donaldson to the Board of review as an alternate as a replacement for Roger Jonas term ending 12/31/2020.
- Approve annual contribution for GIS services to the county of Jackson in the amount of $3,300.
- Approve FY 2020 Membership Dues of $4,581.90 to Region 2 Planning Commission.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #20-2019-1021 to Form a Regional Sewer Authority.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 10-16-2019 in the amount of $192,142.27 and Board Invoice Report dated 10-16-2019 in the amount of $230,679.76.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk