BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, November 18, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 10/04/19 in the amount of $134,989.04 and for 10/18/19 in the amount of $162,491.34.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of October 2019.
- Approve to transfer $250,000.00 from General Fund to Public Safety.
- Introduction of new employee Alex Watson
- Approve the 2019 Cleaning Allowance of $686.13, as required by the collective bargaining agreements
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
- 2019 Condition Assessment Report (SUEZ)
- Sewer Easement on Edward Rose Properties
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- First Reading of Amendments to Ordinance #55 (Blight Ordinance)
- Motion to Approve Resolution #21-2019-1118 Approving Amendment No. 1 to Articles Incorporation for Leoni Regional Utility Authority.
- Motion to Approve Supervisor to sign the letter of intent for the 2020 Jackson Count Aerial Imagery Acquisition Project.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 11/13/2019 in the amount of $204,093.77 and Board Invoice Report dated 11/13/2019 in the amount of $2,411,927.81.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk