BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, March 16, 2020
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 2/07/20 in the amount of $129,362.26 and for 2/21/20 in the amount of $148,682.41.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of February 2020.
- Approve case #1510, Conditional Use Permit for used car sales at 816 Airport Rd., (Parcel# 000-08-32-126-001-00), requested by Ben Jordan and RJ’s Auto & Tractor Sales.
- With conditions: Hours of operation M-F 9a-5p and maximum display of ten (10) motor vehicles.
- Planning Commission election of officers occurred at 3/3/20 Planning Commission meeting, re-electing all officers to remain at current positions for 2020.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
- See attached Solar Letter (Discussion)
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Motion to Approve payment of $111,069 to MERS to fund the MERS Retiree Health Funding Vehicle.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #05-2020-0316 Salary Resolution for the Position of Trustee.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #06-2020-0316 Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources Trust Grant, Canary Lane River Access.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #07-2020-0316 Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources Trust Grant, Rod Mills Nature & Fitness trail.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #08-2020-0316 Resolution of Intent with Michigan Department of Transportation for Sidewalk Maintenance.
- Motion to Approve Resolution #09-2020-0316 Blackman Charter Township and its Blackman Charter Township Local Development Finance Authority (BLDFA) Resolution for Grant Application with the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance Program.
- Motion to Authorize Supervisor to sign Jackson NW Little League Facilities Agreement.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 3/11/20 in the amount of $10,258.25 and Board Invoice Report dated 3/11/20 in the amount of $450,239.06.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
OPEN DISCUSSION –
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk