BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS TO AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, December 17, 2018.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 12/14/2018 in the amount of $178,572.27 and for 12/28/2018 in the amount of $136,335.41
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of December 2018.
- Sewer and Water Investment Portfolio Update
- Authorize the Director of Public Safety to purchase (7) vehicles from LaFontaine Chrysler-Dodge in Lansing, Michigan under the State of Michigan contract in the amount of $180,516, which was included in the 2019 public safety budget
- Authorize the Director of Public Safety to hire Challenger Technologies, LLC of Blackman Township, Michigan to provide and install (41) new Category 6 data drops, provide and install a new wall mount rack in the vault and provide and install a fiber optic extension from the original demarcation point to the new MDF in the vault in the amount of $9,978.57, which was included in the 2019 public safety budget
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE
- Update to be given by Jancek
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Approve Resolution #01-2019-0122 of Concurrence Recommending to the Jackson County Board of Commissioners, Approval of a Brownfield Plan for the Dollar General Redevelopment Project at 2400 E. Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI
- Motion to accept proposal from Wells Concrete for work to install culvert and remove & dispose of wood bridge, not to exceed $1,970.00.
- Authorize the supervisor to sign the Letter of Engagement with Boswell, Schultz, Sonnenberg & Arnett, PLC to provide accounting/audit services for the year ended December 31, 2018
- Approve resolution #02-2019-0122 Prohibition of Marihuana Establishments
Ordinance # ________ as presented.
- Motion to request a 180-day extension with the State for the Corrective Action Plan for funding OPEB.
- Approval Resolution #03-2019-0122 of Request to Purchase Additional Service Credit
Office Patrick Boulter
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 1/15/2019 in the amount of $465,168.92 and Board Invoice Report dated 1/17/2019 in the amount of $394,923.47
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)