BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, July 20, 2020
In accordance with Governor Whitmer Executive Order issued July 13, 2020 the public is required to wear a face covering in any business that is open to the public. Blackman Charter Township will be holding regular board meeting and will be following the executive order.
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, June 15, 2020.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 06/12/20 in the amount of $156,678.28 and for 06/26/20 in the amount $156,962.56.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of June, 2020.
- Approve Transfer for dates of 6/22/2020 in the amount of $100,000.00 from General Fund to Public Safety Fund.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
- Disposal List June 24, 2020
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Motion to Approve Resolution 12-2020-0720 Section 125 Premium only Plan.
- Motion to Approve Resolution 13-2020-0720 Request to Purchase Additional Service Credit for Public Safety Officer Christopher Jacobson.
- Motion to Approve Resolution 14-2020-0720 Notification of Release of Right of First Refusal Under Public Act 123 of 1999 for The County of Jackson.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 07/15/2020 in the amount of $258,129.52 and Board Invoice Report dated 07/15/2020 in the amount of $468,579.99
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
OPEN DISCUSSION –