BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, May 20, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
1. Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, March 18, 2019.
1. Approval of payroll for payroll dates 04-05-19 in the amount of $119,561.43 and for 04-19-19 in the amount of $139,268.93.
2. Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of April 2019.
• Authorize the Director of Public Safety to hire an additional officer with the costs to covered by Leoni Township, including OPEB pre-funding.
• Citizen Recognition
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
• Park Bench will be ordered that recognizes the family that donated the park land. Will have an inscription on it that will read, “In Memory of Jack & Annette Burke who donated the land in 1980”.
• Discussion – use of Metro Funds for park apron
• Trail Camera
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
1. Approve Resolution #09-2019-0520, Notification of Release of Right of First Refusal Under Public Act 123 of 1999 for the County of Jackson. Please see attachments.
2. Approve Resolution #10-2019-0520 Bond Resolution
• Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 05-15-2019 in the amount of $516,641.34 and Board Invoice Report dated 05-15-2019 in the amount of $239,429.84.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk