BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, June 17, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
1. Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, May 20, 2019.
1. Approval of payroll for payroll dates 05/03/19 in the amount of $129,343.84 and for 05/17/19 in the amount of $122,595.60 and for 05/31/19 in the amount of $151,666.62.
2. Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of May 2019.
• Discussion Commercial Paper Investments
• Discussion free Seminar Offerings from Comerica
• Approve Case#1502 Rezoning Parcel #000-08-27-178-001-01, and 000-08-27-178-001-02
From split urban residential (RU-1) to commercial (C-2) to all C-2.
Requested by Todd & Shelley Spink.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
• First Read Chapter 43 Fire Article VII Fireworks handout at meeting
1. Review and discuss compensation committee recommendations for elected officials.
2. Motion to drop the $10 fee for wood collection at Rod Mills Park. Still requesting filling out forms, for records, safety & awareness.
3. Motion to approve postage to Ray Printing for summer tax bills printing & newsletter, envelopes and in the amount of $2,400.
4. Memorial Garden
• Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 06-12-2019 in the amount of $59,577.00 and Board Invoice Report dated 06-12-2019 in the amount of $415,065.76.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk