BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, July 15, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, June 17, 2019.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 06/14/19 in the amount of $137,352.95 and for 06/28/19 in the amount of $146,309.85.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of June 2019.
- Approve to transfer $250,000.00 from General Fund to Public Safety.
- Sewer 7-3-19 Investment Portfolio see attached
- Water 7-3-19 Investment Portfolio see attached
- Approve Case#1503 CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT: Airport Hanger in zoning District I-1
(light Industrial) Parcel#000-08-32-126-001-00 Requested by Michael Nevins
- Approve Case #1504 CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT: Airport Hanger in zoning District I-1
(light Industrial) Parcel#000-32-126-001-00, Requested by: Tim Sparks
- P.C. meetings and airport authorization letters attached
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
- Grant request from AARP was declined. Committee to review budget for projects for remainder of the year.
- Bench for Burke recognition is on order.
- RFQ package is out for bid to determine the cost for park entry using Metro funds.
- Approve the Technology Committee recommendation to renew 5-year contract with I.T. Right for IT services beginning January 1, 2020 at $16,000 per year.
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Second Read Chapter 43 Fire Article VII Fireworks see attached
- Motion to Approve Disposal List of (17) TDS Phones, (1) Type Writer, (7) Computer Towers
- First Read Tax Exemption Ordinance Pilot Andy’s Place and Services Agreement Pilot Andy’s Place
- Motion to Receive Final Audit for 2018.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 07-10-2019 in the amount of $95,480.00 and Board Invoice Report dated 07-10-2019 in the amount of $653,717.51.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk