BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS TO AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Tuesday, January 22, 2019.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 1/11/2019 in the amount of $132,102.66 and for 1/25/2019 in the amount of $138,758.02
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of January 2019.
- Discuss participation in the Violent Crime Task Force on a long-term basis.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Motion to hire a Part-time township employee for park work, not to exceed $10,000 in a given year.
- Resolution Establishing Authorized Signatories for MERS Contracts and Service Credit Purchase Approvals. This Resolution is entered into under the provisions of 1996 PA 220 and the Municipal Employees’ Retirement System of Michigan (“MERS”) Plan Document, as each may be amended.
- Second read and adoption of Ordinance No. 131, Prohibition of Marihuana Establishments Ordinance.
- Approve Longevity for fulltime township office personnel as follows:
1% – 7yrs, 2% – 12 years, 3% – 18 year
Percentage is based on hourly rate and paid on their Anniversary date.
- Motion to go into Closed Session to discuss personnel issue.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 1/15/2019 in the amount of $465,168.92 and Board Invoice Report dated 1/17/2019 in the amount of $394,923.47
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)