BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2018
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS TO AGENDA
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, November 19, 2018.
- Approval of the minutes for the Special Meeting held on Monday, November 12, 2018.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 11/02/2018 in the amount of $123,019.16 and for 11/16/2018 in the amount of $126,340.62 and 11/30/2018 in the amount of $150,645.56.
- Approve $182,000.00 transfer of funds from the General Fund to the Public Safety Fund for the month of November 2018.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of November 2018.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Approve Resolution #16-2018-1217; for Political Subdivision.
- Approve Resolution #17-2018-1217 to amend the 2018 General Fund, Public Safety, Drug Forfeiture Fund, Building Fund, Parks Fund, Street Lights Fund, LDFA Administrative Fund, LDFA Smart Zone Administrative Fund, LDFA Smart Zone Construction Fund, DDA Administrative Fund and the DDA Capital Projects budgets.
- Approve Resolution #18-2018-1217; General Appropriations Act Fiscal Year 2019.
- Approve Resolution #19-2018-1217 MERS Retiree Health Funding Vehicle Uniform Resolution.
- Approve the 2019 committee list.
- Approve 2019 Board of Trustees meeting schedule.
- Approve the Supervisor to sign the renewal of the Property and Casualty Insurance Coverage insurance contract from Michigan Township Participating Plan for $119,883.00 effective date January 01,2019.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 12/11/2018 in the amount of $40,077.83 and Board Invoice Report dated 12/18/2018 in the amount of $358,119.78.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)