BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, April 15, 2019
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, March 18, 2019.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 03-8-19 in the amount of $146,240.56 and for 3-22-19 in the amount of $136,067.76.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of March 2019.
- Approve CASE# 1497 – CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT: Warehouse/Truck Terminal and other Storage Type Structural Facilities in Zoning District C-2. Parcel# 000-08-36-426-005-03
(3001 E. Michigan Ave). Requested by Jon Gilmore.
- Conditions include adhering to zoning ordinance C-2 conditional uses section 12-13, no external storage of equipment on lot (U-Haul/rental equipment only), no on-site vehicle repair, hours of operation 7a-7p Mon-Sat (truck deliveries 9a-4p only), and 9a-5p Sundays (no deliveries).
- Approve CASE# 1500 – CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT: Used Automobile Sales in Zoning District
C-3. Parcel# 000-08-29-130-003-00 (3515 Wayland Drive). Requested by: Jordan Jarrett.
- Conditions include maximum of ten cars for sale, stored on impervious surfaces only, hours of operation 8a-5p Mon-Fri, and follow ordinance regarding signage.
- Approve Final Draft of Master Plan (5 Year Review), following mailing to local municipalities 11/26/18, review by Jackson County Planning Commission 1/10/19, and public hearing 3/19/19.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- To Approve Resolution #07-2019-0415 Local Road Maintenance and Improvement Agreement, between County of Jackson (the “County”), acting through its Department of Transportation (“JCDOT, and hereinafter referred to as the “County”).
- To Approve Resolution #08-2019-0415 Corrective Action Plan Retirement Health Benefits Systems. (with attachments)
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 4/10/2019 in the amount of $247,962.35 and Board Invoice Report dated 04/10/2019 in the amount of $597,180.71.
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)