The meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday August 11, 2020 at Blackman Charter Township, 1990 W. Parnall Rd., Jackson, Michigan.
Discussion of relocating polling location and new laptops.
Shelly Sercombe, Clerk
BLACKMAN CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, July 20, 2020
In accordance with Governor Whitmer Executive Order issued July 13, 2020 the public is required to wear a face covering in any business that is open to the public. Blackman Charter Township will be holding regular board meeting and will be following the executive order.
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BRIEF PUBLIC COMMENTS – (two-minute limit)
ADDITIONS / DELETIONS
- Approval of the minutes for the Regular Board Meeting held on Monday, June 15, 2020.
- Approval of payroll for payroll dates 06/12/20 in the amount of $156,678.28 and for 06/26/20 in the amount $156,962.56.
- Receive Revenue and Expenditure Report for the month of June, 2020.
- Approve Transfer for dates of 6/22/2020 in the amount of $100,000.00 from General Fund to Public Safety Fund.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
PARKS & RECREATION
- Disposal List June 24, 2020
ORDINANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Motion to Approve Resolution 12-2020-0720 Section 125 Premium only Plan.
- Motion to Approve Resolution 13-2020-0720 Request to Purchase Additional Service Credit for Public Safety Officer Christopher Jacobson.
- Motion to Approve Resolution 14-2020-0720 Notification of Release of Right of First Refusal Under Public Act 123 of 1999 for The County of Jackson.
- Approve payment of bills on the Board Invoice Post Audit Report dated 07/15/2020 in the amount of $258,129.52 and Board Invoice Report dated 07/15/2020 in the amount of $468,579.99
EXTENDED PUBLIC COMMENT (Three-minute limit)
OPEN DISCUSSION –
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
A Public Accuracy Test for the August 4th, 2020
will be conducted on Thursday, July 16, 2020, at 5:00 p.m.
in the lower level of the Blackman Charter Township Hall,
1990 W. Pamall Road, Jackson, Michigan
The Public Accuracy Test is conducted to demonstrate that
the computer program and tabulators that will be used
to tabulate the votes cast at the election
have been prepared in accordance with the law.